Sponsorship, Market Place, and Other Opportunities
Our partners are instrumental in supporting the fight against child hunger. With your support, the Global Child Nutrition Forum is able to connect more participants to the resources, knowledge, and relationships they need to build or expand nutritious school meal programs. Help us in ensuring every child receives the nutrition they deserve by becoming a Forum sponsor.
We anticipate attendance of approximately 200-225 participants, comprised of government representatives engaged in the implementation of school meal programs (e.g. Education, Agriculture, Finance, Planning, Health, Industry and Trade) as well as private sector companies, international organizations, NGOs, experts, and donors involved in school feeding.
There are multiple opportunities for your organization to be involved in the Forum, including sponsorship of the event or exhibiting at the Forum MarketPlace. If you have any questions, please contact:
- GCNF’s Heidi Kessler – email@example.com
The Forum Market Place provides participating businesses and organizations an opportunity to showcase their activities, services, and products contribute to the fight against child hunger, improve child access to primary education, and increase the promotion of small-scale farmer agricultural production.
Your organization will be able to exhibit your core products and services, offering an opportunity for international exposure to school feeding program implementers and stakeholders.
Deluxe Booth: $5,000 USD
$3,500 for businesses
$2,500 for UN Agencies and NGOs with over 100 employees
$1,000 for NGOs with less than 100 employees
- The Marketplace is located at the Forum venue and is connected with the twice daily coffee breaks (in mid morning and during the afternoon).
- All participants will be encouraged to visit the MarketPlace each day.
- Marketplace vendors are listed on the registration page and announced at the Forum.
- A Marketplace booth includes 1 ticket to the Forum. Additional tickets can be negotiated, but space is limited.
- To best represent your organization, we recommend that you bring signage; a pictorial board that demonstrates your activities, services or products; and a handout that describes your organization and the countries where you work.
- An electrical outlet cannot be guaranteed due to venue constraints.
Other ways to contribute to the 2022 Global Child Nutrition Forum:
- Encourage peers and stakeholders–especially government officials–to participate in the Forum.
- Sponsor a Forum meal or coffee breaks.
- Directly sponsor government delegations to attend the Forum.
- Co-present a case study or success story with a representative of a national government.
- Secure and work with a high-level speaker on an agreed upon presentation.
- Help recruit sponsors and MarketPlace exhibitors.
To best represent your organization, we recommend that you bring additional signage; a pictorial board that demonstrates your activities, services, or products; and a handout that describes your organization and the countries where you work. If internet connectivity or other special services are required for your exhibit, please confirm with the organizers if that will be available prior to your arrival at the Forum.
In order to register for an exhibit in the Market Place, please contact Heidi Kessler, firstname.lastname@example.org